기본 문제로 풀어보는 준동사 시리즈 1편 동명사와 to 부정사
전편에서는 일반 이론적인 문법을 배웠다면
문제를 통해 배운것을 복습해 보겠습니다.
범위는 부정사와 동명사입니다.
풀기 전에 올린 것을 다시 한 번 보시고 도전해 보시기 바랍니다.
풀이는 후편에 올리겠습니다.
1. The city has repaved its street find that pipes under the street need to be replaced.
(A) so as (B) only to (C) even though (D) in order that
2. Adoration Cosmetic´s product is used dry facial skin and fight the effects of sunlight.
(A) treatment (B) treats (C) has treated (D) to treat
3. To their overseas guests, San Sebastian Hotel offers a variety of international menus.
(A) accommodate (B) accommodation (C) accommodating (D) accommodates
4. After Mr. Kim retires next month, the company´s vice president, Lisa Bain, will be chosen him
as CEO of the corporation.
(A) success (B) to succeed (C) successor (D) successful
5. It is necessary all visitor to sign in that security office before entering the research
and development department.
(A) for (B) to (C) so (D) that
6. Auto enables drivers the nearset gas station if they run out of gas.
(A) reaches (B) reaching (C) reach (D) to reach
7. The company policy requires male employees a tie for all meetings.
(A) wearing (B) to wear (C) are wearing (D) worn
8. All members are expected in the planned event.
(A) participate (B) participating (C) to participate (D) participation
9. Employees are strongly to attend the information session tomorrow.
(A) encourage (B) encouraging (C) encouragement (D) encouraged
10. The two-year program offers students the chance around three major areas of finance.
(A) rotate (B) rotation (C) rotates (D) to rotate
11. An important quality of anyone working in customer service is the ability a positive attitude,
especially during stressful situation.
(A) maintain (B) maintaining (C) to maintain (D) maintained
12. please make sure that the packages sent to the trade fair in Berlin are ready by Friday.
(A) to be (B) was (C) are (D) have been
13. To meet the production schedule, it would be helpful if we could hire a few temporary workers
us during this busiest season.
(A) helping (B) to help (C) help (D) helped
14. The factory manager had all workers the seminar to familiarize themselves with
the production machinery.
(A) attending (B) attend (C) attends (D) attended
15. SM Inc. has its accountants some of the most detailed budget reports in the entire business sector.
(A) create (B) creation (C) created (D) creative
16. Ms. Chanel helped Mr. Drechsel the delegates into the auditorium.
(A) escort (B) is escorting (C) escorts (D) was escorted
17. Ms. Cartwright saw Mr. Chao for the airport from his hotel this morning.
(A) to leave (B) leaves (C) leaving (D) will leave
18. The management postponed the annual performance reviews until the end of the month.
(A) to conduct (B) conducting (C) would conduct (D) conducted
19. The tourist brochure at this resort suggests and going on the deep-sea fishing trip.
(A) sailed (B) to sail (C) sailing (D) sail
20. the cell phone´s batteries takes only ten minutes.
(A) Recharge (B) Recharged (C) Recharges (D) Recharging
21. The executives of the company are considering the company´s web site to provide better service to customers.
(A) redesigned (B) redesign (C) redesigns (D) redesigning
22. of our new line of sports sedans will be postponed until May.
(A) Produces (B) Producing (C) To produce (D) Production
23. Andrea Possenti was able to double his money by in the Web site design company.
(A) investing (B) to invest (C) invested (D) invest
24. The of new technologies in the last decade, such as cell phones and personal digital assistants, has completely transformed the workplace.
(A) emerge (B) emerging (C) emerged (D) emergence
25. Mr. Nam is a reliable employee and completes assigned to him on time.
(A) work (B) worker (C) working (D) worked
26. Visitors to this fantastic beach often prefer their time sunbathing.
(A) spend (B) being spent (C) to spending (D) to spend
27. Despite more employees for the factory, the production manager still believes
the facility is understaffed.
(A) hired (B) have hired (C) having hired (D) were hired
28. The engineering firm is deciding among several projects for as part of its plan to donate
more money to non profit organizations.
(A) fund (B) funding (C) funds (D) funded